Monday, February 15, 2010

Best day of my life


One morning my friend slept over. My dad woke us up and told us that we are going to the civil war camp. My friend thought it was a real camp that was in the desert. I started to laugh, but I kind of thought that to. I even thought my brother was coming, but he didn't. It was a long drive to get there. It was at least an hour till we got there. When we got there it was by Knott's berry farm. There were was tents and people dressed in clothes that were worn in the old days. There were some cool cannons and guns. We saw some cool uniforms. I was having a blast over there. So then I went to the gift shop. I had $24,but I spent it all then we got back home and my friend had to go home. I got to spend a little time playing Halo3 with my brother. Then I had to go to bed!!! That was the best day of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment