Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Mountains

One afternoon when we were packing up and going to leave to go to the mountains, my dad got a phone call from his friend that we should leave on tuesday. We did not want that because we all want to leave on monday. So my dad said he would think about and after a while he said we can go. We were all then happy and set on the road. This was going to be a very long trip. My dad said that every time we get farther and farther we would on top of a lot of people. So when we got farther I saw a lot of snow everywhere. It looked so cool. We even got to ride on snow as we got farther. My dad had to put chains on when we start to get on snow. It was so cool. So then we got there and there were a lot of people in that lodge. The place we were going in was called snow creek. Then we all went to bed because we had a long day ahead of us and it was going to be very fun. The next day we all got up and getting our clothes on to leave. Then we were all ready and left. We got up to the mountains and started to ski and snowboard. My sister was skiing and I was snowboarding. We both first took lessons so we can get the hang off it and do good. I was doing really good. I thought I was doing better than my brother but I wasn't because I had a better board than him. Then I finished my lessons and started to ride down hills. I can go really fast down hills but if I do that than I would probably crash into somebody. So I did turns that I learned in the lessons. Then it was time to go back and hang over at the lodge. It was a lot warmer in there than it was outside. I was still a little warm because I was covered in lots of snow. That night we went to the jacuzzi and just sat in there for a long time. There was also a sun room that was very hot. I went in there a couple of times. I was sweating a lot. Then we had to leave so we can go to bed at the lodge. I also had a lot of chocolate. So very next day we went to a place called the stove which was really good. I had scrambled eggs with some other stuff. I was listening to my brothers iPod. It had a lot of my dads music. We were also leaving to go home from there. So we said our goodbyes and gave lots of hugs. Then we left and we were already missing them a lot. When we got home I wasn't feeling good and a few minutes later I threw up. That was the best time I have ever had!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment