Friday, September 3, 2010

Being attacked by bees

Today when I was outside on the bench eating my nachos I had saw a bee flying around my sister so I backed away so that I wouldn't get stung and then when I moved there was another bee flying around me and then I ran for it but there was another bee chasing after me. I stopped and let it fly bye. It was gone after that. So then I set my food in the car and then I found another bee near it so I ran. I went further and further until I was just moving crazily. Then I followed this woman into the place and I was safe for a while until I went outside in the car. I found another bee so I went back and hit my back very hard on the door. So then I was going in the car when my brother yelled out another bee and I ran around the car. My dad told us to get in the car right away. We told him to leave now and he did. Then when we are close to home he stops near a thousand bees at a tree. I was getting very frightened and we were trying to tell my dad to move right away but he took a while to go. So then he went and we were home and saved. I hate bees a lot!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment