Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Skateboards

I love skateboards. They are really fun to ride because they have 4 wheels and they are fast. It is hard to ride for some people but if you practice like me you will be very good. I am not saying that I am really good but I think I am good enough to ride one. They can be fun for some people like Tony Hawk or other famous skateboarders. I think I might be a really good skateboarder when I grow up because I like riding them at the park or other places. You can do really cool tricks on them if practice doing them like me. I can do an Ollie because I practiced and then I got good at it. I am trying to learn how to land a kick flip because I want to do it. I can do it but I can not land it. If I practice I will be able to do it. I know a lot of people who can do so much really cool tricks because they practiced and then they got better and they learned hoe to do it like I am going to do when I grow up. It will be really fun. There are also some pros at all kinds of tricks because they practice to. I love skateboarding!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment