Friday, March 5, 2010

The blues brothers

One night I was starting to do my blogging when my dad called me down and said" do you want to watch this movie with my brother, dad, dad's friend, and my friend. This movie is called The blues brothers. At first I thought This was a true story but it isn't a true story. When I started to watch the movie it was getting really funny. In the beginning the fatter one went to jail and his brother picked him up and while they were driving and waiting for this boat to go by, they drove the car and went over the ramp. Then they went passed a red light and they got caught by cops. Then in the rest of the movie they were trying to help the kids that are orphans stay where they stay because they are going to take down the building and kick out the orphans. They were trying to raise $5,000. They were also doing bad stuff and had lots of cops chasing them and some other people were doing it too. Finally they gave the money to this person and then got arrested. That was the end of the movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment