Monday, March 22, 2010

How I lost in wrestling

Just imagine that I on the bottom of that picture. So to get to the story, on Saturday I went to my wrestling match and I had 6 people in my weight class. The first match was a lot hard and I lost. In the beginning I asked him how many years have you been wrestling and he said first year. He lied to me. When we were done I asked him and he said 4 years. I was kind of mad at him. The next person I wrestled was on my team. I was doing really good until she was getting a lot of points. I also got some points but I still lost. Then I thought I was wrestling another person but I wasn't. We were there for about two hours and I was getting tired. Then we left and it took us about an hour to get home. My sister fell asleep and I was falling asleep but I didn't fall asleep. That was the best day of my life!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment