Monday, March 8, 2010

How I got hurt in wrestling

Today in wrestling I was wrestling this kid named Jacob and when we were doing freestyle starts he was flipping me over and he had his elbow on my collar bone and was squeezing it and it kind of cracked. I also scraped my shoe on my leg. It was red and had a black spot which had a little big but kinda shrinked. And while we were running I fell because my heel was hurting. After that I was wrestling a kid and I had him down when he flipped me over and started to punch me then when he was on me all his weight was on me and he was pushing my ear plus my leg and the part where I had the scrape and on my collar bone and my head. I was trying to yell get off but I think he didn't hear me and was there for about 10 seconds and finally got off. My dad said that we should leave because I had almost my whole body hurting. So then we left and my sister was also hurt so we got in the car and went for dinner at Thai food.

No comments:

Post a Comment