Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My guitar

So I play guitar. I do other things like the other things I wrote about on this blog. I mostly play guitar. I have a teacher at Dave Janssen school of music. I think they have really good teachers over there. They even make there own stuff like guitars and picks. I used to have a teacher named Johnny and now I have a teacher named the school. I practice every day for an hour. I would sometimes finish the time that I don't do on a day. I one time said that I wanted to do drums but my dad said that I will let you go with Dave and I said ok. I tryed it out and it became fun. So I went on and I finally finished my first book. And now I am here and on my second book. I am also even have gotten better and am five songs that I have to practice it a lot. I also play for the hour a 30 minutes of the stuff Dave taught me and 3o minutes of band. I love my guitar!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment