Friday, March 19, 2010

Playing basketball with my sister

My sister plays basketball now and her first practice is on Monday. I will always go to the park and play with her. She is really good because she has made 12 in a row. She even got past my dad and got a shot from there. She was standing and she was playing a game and my dad was blocking her with all his height and she shot it and got a basket. One time we both went to my school to play but she saw her friend and played with me for only for a second. Then we left and went home. We got there right on time because my dad was going to pick us up over there because we were going somewhere and I think it was my dad's friends to go and drop something off. This other time the whole family went. My brother was the only one who didn't go. It was still fair because we had 5 people in our family and 4 of us went to go and play. I forgot who won but I know it was really fun. I get really dirty when I play basketball for a long time and also my face will get dirty. The rest of my family don't get dirty at all but they will still get sweaty and maybe have to take a shower like me. I love to go and play basketball with my sister and also love basketball.

No comments:

Post a Comment