Sunday, March 21, 2010

How to twist a dragons tale

You know that last story I did? Well this is a different version. I am about a quarter away from finishing the book. I don't know which one one is better until I finish this one. This one is getting funnier so I think it is going to be this book that is most funnest. In the beginning of this book Hiccup and everybody else are really hot and they said that it is not really supposed to be this hot here. Then there teacher comes out and says that we are going to herd deer and he says to Hiccup that he doesn't want your dragon to be all crazy and start to chase the deer. Then Hiccup talks to his dragon Toothless and the dragon says OK. Then they take off when the dragon starts to chase them. Then they have to start all over. It kind of helped because they got a bigger group of deer. Then they did really good when something shoots out fire and makes the whole forest catch on fire. That is where I stopped because I wanted to get to my other stuff so I can be free in the world. I just have to stay in the house because it is dark outside and I am even not allowed to go outside in the dark. I love the book How to twist a dragons tale!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment