Thursday, March 11, 2010

flying

One day my dad brought me and my brother to a flying place and there were so many planes. I even saw some come in and leave. When they were leaving and I was watching them, it looked like when we went on it that we would crash and all of us would die. There was another kid who was going with us. Then they called my dad and it was our turn to go in the plane. The plane was all white and he said it needed some paint. Then we got in the plane and we started to go up in the air. When we got up in the air he asked if somebody wan't to steer the plane and I said I wan't to do it and I did it. The next time my brother did it. I thought it was kind scary because he had to lean on me. Then we landed and my dad took pictures. Then we went home. That day was really fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment